In Elder Law News

If your mother is not competent to make her own medical decisions, then it’s really up to your brother. Your mother chose him. If he doesn’t step up, you can seek to be appointed guardian to take his place, but that can be an expensive, divisive, and time-consuming process. If you think your mother is at risk, you can see if there’s an adult protective services organization in your community that could intervene.

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search